Tuesday 4 February 2014

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Review

For numerous reasons I'm not sleeping very well at the moment, so when the alarm goes off each morning I need serious help and motivation to get out of bed. I won't go into too much detail here about my morning routine, but I must give a shout out to my foundation.
My Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation is looking very loved indeed. 

I love this foundation! It does exactly what it says on the tin and wakes my tired skin up and makes me look acceptable to face society. 

This photo was actually intended to show off a new piercing rather than the foundation, sorry. 

I use the shade 103 True Ivory and find that it is a perfect colour match at the beginning of the week when I'm slightly more tanned. Towards the end of the week it's a little dark for me, but that's nothing a good blending with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush and mixing with a splodge of a lighter foundation won't fix. 

I either use my Real Techniques Buffing Brush or my fingers to apply and I can't say I have a preference. Using the brush may give a slightly smoother finish, but for everyday use I am more than happy to be lazy and just use my fingers. 



The verdict? I LOVE this product and am onto my second bottle of the stuff, and by the looks of things will soon need to repurchase it again. I would say it is suitable for all skin types, maybe not the super dry, but with anyone for combination/oily like myself this is a winner and at only £8.99 definitely worth the Boots points. 

No comments:

Post a Comment