Friday 16 May 2014

Day In London Essentials

Today I'm back in the capital. Not of Wales, I'm always there, I'm accompanying my friend on an interview in London so while she is in her interview going to do a bit of shopping. This is what I feel are my essentials for a day out in London.


The first thing you'll need is a large bag to carry all of these essentials in. I've gone my corel Mulberry Bayswater. 


Secondly, as much as I love my iPhone, the battery on it is shocking and so I have to pack my charger so I can charge it on the train home. 


Normally I would always carry a pair of sunglasses and an umbrella with me, but today is an absolutely glorious day both in South Wales and London so I just have these which are from Topshop. 


In my everyday makeup bag I'm carrying a mini deodorant which is one of the best investments I've ever made and I'll just leave it at that. A lip balm, today's lipstick which is the Hourglass matte lipstick in Riviera, a comb in case my hair goes flat and needs a bit of back combing. The Rimmel stay matte powder to take the shine off my face, today's base which is the Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser in Nude as well as a mini batiste dry shampoo. 

Finally a couple of apps that I feel are invaluable unless you want to carry around a big map book. 


The tube map app allows you to check where you're going and it doesn't require internet so you can use it underground. 


Another one I would recommend for iPhone users is google maps accessed through safari. Much more reliable than apple maps and very easy to use either for just seeing where you are or you can set a location and it will take you from where you are to that place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment